Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lazy Saturday Fun

This morning Joseph and I hung out in the yard. We haven't spent a lot of time out side since in the past I didn't feel that he would enjoy laying on the ground. Now that he has become more mobile and able to sit on his own I am excited to start exploring the great outdoors with him!

I think my favorite part was when he recognized that birds were chirping over head, and took an interest in trying to locate the sound. He is such a curious and thoughtful little guy.




He enjoyed looking at the dandelion. We practiced smelling without eating. I think he was a little surprised by the smell at first, but he seemed like he wanted to keep smelling it.





This flower we practiced using our sense of touch. This flower was great for that because it had a soft fuzzy stem and a rough center. He really liked to rub the center of the flower.



Who knew that using our senses and playing outside could be so fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment