Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ahh Fresh Air!


 This week Joseph and I are trying to spend more time outside. Here we were playing in the tub of water. He is still pretty hesitant to crawl on the grass.




There are a lot of sand burrs and cacti in the back and side yards so we have been enjoying using this little push car to get around. I am pretty surprised at how well it handles the hills. Also he seems to enjoy riding in it.


We also had a picnic. Even though we had apples which he enjoys he was very distracted by all the sights and sounds. There was a small flock of birds across the road which I am still working on identifying. The closest I have found is a meadowlark but I am still not convinced.
 
Is there anything better than taking a nap with your favorite blankie after a long day of exploring?

No comments:

Post a Comment